Last updated July 01, 2020
Registration and Security
You agree, represent, warrant, and guarantee that all Personal Information provided by you is true, accurate, complete, up-to-date, and solely yours. You may not impersonate, imitate, or pretend to be somebody else when registering. When you create an account and subsequently log in, you will be asked to choose a password. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You will be solely responsible for any activities or actions are taken into your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You must notify us immediately if you know or suspect that any unauthorized person is using your password or your account (for example, your password has been lost or stolen, someone has attempted to use the services or Site through your account without your consent or your account has been accessed without your permission). We strongly recommend that you do not use the services or access the Site on any public computer. We also recommend that you do not store your password through your web browser or other software.
You acknowledge and agree that we may, and you specifically authorize us, or permitted third parties, to process all transactions, including without limitation purchases and/or registration for products and/or services on this Site. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes and surcharges, incurred through your activity on or through the Site and/or through your account/profile.
Limitations on Use
The Site may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and its content. In addition, without limitation, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Site:
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or submit any content to which you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, and display (including any content that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that you might have with respect to the content);
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or submit any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or another intellectual property right, or moral right, or right of publicity);
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit or submit harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, obscene, indecent, vulgar, lewd, violent, hateful, or otherwise objectionable content or material;
- Use the Site to collect or store personal data about other Users without their express permission;
- Knowingly include or use any false or inaccurate information in any profile;
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, as well as viruses or other computer code that may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of the Site, or interfere with the access of any other User to the Site;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features on the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network operated by Blueberry Nutrition, or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Site;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or determine the source code of any software or any proprietary algorithm used to provide the Site;
- Use the Site in any way that competes with us; or
- Encourage, collaborate, or instruct any other person or entity to do any of the foregoing.
Any attempt to do any of the foregoing prohibited acts, or to otherwise undermine the operation of the service or site(s), may be a violation of the criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, we reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to seek damages (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) from any such individual or entity to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Site, including all text, images, designs, graphics, content, source code, object code, data, features, functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, displays, enablement of video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such materials. For purposes of clarity, Blueberry Nutrition owns the rights to the compilation, arrangement, and assembly, along with any modifications, variations, updates, versions, and changes to all information entered and stored within our Site database(s), as part of the Site. This material, collectively, is protected by United States copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All of the Site content is copyrighted material and is protected by the Copyright Act of 1976. You are not permitted to republish, reproduce, transmit, transfer, prepare derivative versions or works, or otherwise use any content on this Site without our prior, express, and written permission.
In short, the Site contains copyrighted materials and has been – and continues to be – a labor of love by us and we have worked very hard to produce it. Please be courteous, respectful, and refrain from using it as your own. We are extremely flattered when asked to publish our content (e.g., photographs, resources or other content) on a website or blog. If you’d like to share any content from this Site, you must get written permission from us first.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other website.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512); Copyright Infringement
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein. We have filed a notice of our Designated Agent with the U.S. Copyright Office.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
We reserve the right to modify the Site in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, any part of the Site, or the entire Site, is unavailable for any period of time. Periodically, we may restrict access to portions of the Site, or the entire Site. We may make these modifications at any time and for any reason without prior notice. You assume any and all risk for decisions based on information contained within this Site. The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place, or decisions you make, on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim any and all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on these Site materials by you or any other User of the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
BLUEBERRY NUTRITION, TOGETHER WITH ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF LAW, STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE USAGE, OR ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE OR INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, TIMELINESS, SPEED, OR ACCESSIBILITY OF ANY INFORMATION SUPPLIED WITHIN THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATIONAL, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and security mechanisms to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to and separate from this Site to reconstruct any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any third-party website linked to it.
Third Party Websites and Social Media
This Site may contain links to other websites on the Internet, and which are not maintained by Blueberry Nutrition and are provided for your convenience only. When you leave this Site, you do so at your own risk. By providing a link to a third-party website, we are not endorsing or attempting to associate with any other entity. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLUEBERRY NUTRITION, SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION, ANY GOOD, ANY SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
Some jurisdictions do not permit us to exclude warranties in these ways, so it is possible that these exclusions will not apply to our agreement with you. In such event, the exclusions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE BLUEBERRY NUTRITION, TOGETHER WITH ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any actions you take while on this Site. You recognize that your use of the Site and any subsequent actions arising from your use of the Site are taken solely at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT WILL BLUEBERRY NUTRITION, OUR DIRECTORS, OUR EMPLOYEES, OUR CONTRACTORS, OUR AGENTS, OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, OR UNDER ANY EQUITABLE THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Blueberry Nutrition, our licensors and affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, and representatives, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, liabilities, losses, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to any of the following matters:
- your access to or use of the Site, including but not limited to its services and its content;
- your violation of any of the provisions of these Terms;
- any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing the Site through your account, including, without limitation, negligent or wrongful conduct; or
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Governing Law and Venue
If any provision hereof is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, so that the remainder of that provision and all remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
No waiver by Blueberry Nutrition of any term or condition set forth herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Blueberry Nutrition to assert a right or provision shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.